blue

Monday, February 25, 2013

Kids Science Labs

Today I took my class on a field trip to Kids Science Labs.  It was so fun seeing them excited to do science experiments, and learn how to make bubbles.  I mostly wanted to post these pictures, to show what my class is like.  It's crazy how much I already care about these cute kids!  I love being a teacher and am so grateful for this opportunity.
 I know I should NOT have favorites as a teacher.  But this is my friend Leo.  He is the youngest in our class and is SO naughty, but I can't help but love him.  I can barely go two minutes without having to peel him off of someone else in our class (chocking, tackling, hitting, kicking, throwing toys... yep he does it all).  I feel like I come home laughing everyday with a story to tell Jeff about him and what he has done.
Leo with his science goggles on :)
my class  (18 out of 21 of them)



1 comment:

  1. Oh they are so adorable! I want to see pictures of your classroom.

    ReplyDelete