The summer seems to fly by quicker every year. During these past few weeks I have been wishing that I could put the summer on pause so Jeff and I can continue to enjoy it. But as we all know... unfortunately I can't do that.
A couple weeks ago, I went "school shopping" with my Mom, and it was a great kick off to fall. I love fall, and I love this time of year. I love buying new school clothes, and especially buying school supplies. Even though I didn't need new school supplies, I still had to wander down the isle at the store (obviously wishing I needed a new box of crayons for myself).
Last Tuesday was Jeff's first day of his 2nd year of law school at BYU. As we were walking out the door to both head off to school, I made Jeff stop so I could take a "1st day of school picture." I think I was more excited for his first day than he was.
| 1st day |
We are back to our law school library "date nights"
| still the 1st day of school |
I love having Jeff in school and being able to live the "student life" with him. It brings back a lot of great memories being back on BYU campus, and gives me hope that soon I can return to continue my education. I am so grateful for all of Jeff's hard work in school, and for the sacrifices that he makes for our family. He is amazing and I wish him the best during this upcoming semester!
No comments:
Post a Comment