blue

Friday, September 20, 2013

State Fair

Last week my sister Erin and her family were able to come visit and it was a blast having them here!  Here are a bunch of pictures from their visit!
picking them up at the airport
the two girls - Grace & Claire
Grace LOVES being in her nightgown with Grammy
Last Monday I took the day off so we could go to the State Fair.
Grace was looking forward to the pony ride
Claire wasn't too sure about it
the Thomson girls
Claire and Grammy
the cows were HUGE
I can't believe how grown up she is
I love that little smile
we got yummy treats
It was so fun to have a day off of work and be able to spend time with my Mom and sister (and her girls of course).  Although I love working, it feels refreshing to have a break every now and then.  I am so sad that the Thomson family had to go home, but I can't wait to see them again... hopefully soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment