Over Labor Day weekend, Jeff and I were able to spend a little bit of time up at
my parent's cabin in Woodland, Utah. Being up there is one of my
favorite places to spend time during the summer. I have a lot of
childhood memories from spending the summer holidays up there with my
family river-rafting, fishing, riding ATVs, hiking, having campfires,
playing games, and just playing with cousins. I love being able to
share that part of my life with Jeff.
 |
| out back by the river |
 |
| on a walk around the pond |
On Monday, Jeff and I hiked up Provo Canyon to Stewart Falls. It was beautiful and fun to see the leaves that are starting to change colors. I can't wait for fall to actually start!
 |
| we made it to the waterfall |
| We had a great Labor Day weekend, and are grateful that we were able to spend it with our families. | | | | | | | | | | | | |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
| |
No comments:
Post a Comment