We have had another fun filled weekend with visitors here!! Jeff's brother Justin, and his girlfriend McCall, have been staying here with us for the past few days and we have had a ton of fun! We started off our weekend going to watch the Chicago Cubs play the San Francisco GIANTS at Wrigley Field. We had a great time, but unfortunately it was freezing!!
 |
| another stadium to check off our bucket list! |
 |
| we all had our GIANTS gear |
 |
| missing Jordan |
We spent the day walking around Navy Pier.
 |
| I love this view out of our window |
 |
| I always love the skyline |
We decided to bare the cold and go on an architectural boat tour. It was well worth it!
 |
| our Sunday walk |
I know this is totally cheesy so skip over this paragraph if you want, but I am so grateful for Jeff. I am so proud of him for working hard to get into Law School, during his semester at BYU, and for his hard work at his internship here in Chicago. He has learned so much about sports and entertainment law and what it takes to become a sports agent. Most of all, I am grateful for the experience that we have had living here. I have completely fallen in love with the city of Chicago, and am so thankful for the opportunity it has allowed me to learn and to grow.
No comments:
Post a Comment