This year we were able to spend Thanksgiving with the Lindsley family. It was fun to see my entire family all on the same day! Since we all live so close (within a hour and a half) we are able to see all of my siblings about once a month. I am so glad that I had my camera with me and I was able to snap a few great family pictures!
My mom out-did herself with a beautiful and delicious Thanksgiving dinner.
This year Thanksgiving has brought on a whole new meaning being pregnant. The most common question I am asked is, "How are you feeling?" I always find myself feeling torn of how to answer this question. Well, let's be honest... most days I feel awful. Throughout different times in my pregnancy it has gotten better or worse, but overall, I almost always feel a little off. So my usual answer to this question is something like this, "Pretty good... definitely pregnant!" What does this actually mean?!
This year I feel most grateful for the opportunity to be pregnant. With all of it's ups and downs, I am grateful for this experience. Despite all of the days I have felt sick, I cannot express the joy that I have felt as I have had the opportunity to witness this little miracle growing inside me. Sometimes I find myself sitting for hours and just feeling our little babe move inside my stomach. It brings me so much happiness and joy! I wouldn't trade this experience for anything. I don't want to always feel this way, but for now, I love it!
We can't wait to meet you, little one.
We can't wait to meet you, little one.
No comments:
Post a Comment