blue

Sunday, December 7, 2014

Showers & Friends

Since being pregnant, I have realize how blessed I am with such great family members and friends. Here are a couple pictures from some of my showers. Unfortunately, I don't have pictures from all of my showers, but here is what I have:

CURTIS FAMILY SHOWER

my mother-in-law Raelene & mom
Carmen & Shannon









I had LOTS of little helpers opening presents





the Lindsley girls



Thanks to my cute Aunts for putting on this fun party!



FRIENDS
Thanks to Jessica Johansen & Michelle Capunay for this amazing shower!
(Jessica, Jennie, Nicole, Hannah, Avalika, Rachel, Mallory, Michelle, Sara)

college friends
(Michelle, Kelsey, Andrea, Nicole, Mckelle, Hannah)
childhood friends
(Nicole, Lisa, Andrea)
Lisa and I were neighbors and friends who played dolls together until Junior High (I moved). We have always looked forward to the day when we can have our own "real" children. We are currently both pregnant - me with my first, and her with her second.

No comments:

Post a Comment