blue

Sunday, December 28, 2014

Christmas

On the afternoon of Christmas Eve, my family gets together with my cousins to make sack lunches for the homeless. This is the first year that Jeff and I have been able to participate and it was such a neat experience.

We first met at my Uncle Brent's house to put together over 100 sack lunches. After we finished, we hopped in the car and drove downtown to hand them out to people that we saw on the streets. It was a really great experience, and brought a whole new meaning to Christmas.

Here are some pictures that captured our experience:




I loved this experience, and hope that we can make this a yearly tradition in our family.


After handing out lunches to the homeless, we went to my Aunt Rebecca's house and had a fun evenings with even more cousins. Isn't family the best?!
this is my cute Grandma Curtis

I hope you all had a very Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment