blue

Friday, August 15, 2014

our little GIANTS fan

During our last week in New York, Jeff's office threw us a baby shower and some of our presents are just too cute not to share:
looks like we are going to have a little GIANTS fan!
Being the only one in the office from the west coast, everyone was pretty curious to who Jeff's "team" was. With them all impressed that Jeff had been to games during both World Series that the GIANTS have won, they knew he was a die-hard fan. More than half of the gifts we got were little GIANTS clothes for our cute baby boy. During our move, I had to take a picture of the couple that weren't packed yet. I think that the official MLB team jersey will stay as Jeff's favorite baby present! I have a feeling that we will have a little GIANTS baby anytime his dad dresses him.

Looks like we will need to be planning another trip to San Francisco next summer or at least in the next couple of years while that 3T jersey fits!

No comments:

Post a Comment