blue

Thursday, August 14, 2014

BABY BOY DAVIS

We are so happy to share our exciting news that BABY BOY DAVIS will be joining our family in January 2015!

During the month of July I had to come home to Utah for a couple days for work meetings. While I was in town, I decided to go to Fetal Fotos to see if they could tell the gender of our sweet baby. I knew that it was still pretty early to tell, but I thought it was worth a try. I invited the girls in my family (my mom, sister, sister-in-law, and mother-in-law) to come with me to my appointment. We all closed our eyes so we wouldn't know the gender during the last part of my ultrasound. The lady doing my ultrasound told us that she was 100% sure that she knew the gender. Excitedly, I had them seal it up in an envelope and I took the envelope back to New York with me.

 The following night Jeff and I had a wonderful evening together opening our "envelope" and then celebrating together. When we found out that it was going to be a boy, Jeff's reaction was priceless. I'll just say that he is extremely excited to have a "little Buddy" and someone to follow him around. 

Looks like we'll have a future ball player joining us and we couldn't be happier!

No comments:

Post a Comment