blue

Sunday, November 3, 2013

happy and content

Lately I have felt happy and content...
peaceful Saturday morning
Over the past couple years I have had the itch to move away.  I love Utah, and I love living close to both of our families, but I have had an itch for a new adventure.  When we moved to Chicago for a few months, I felt like I was in a dream.  I LOVED every minute that we lived there.  It was hard for me to come back.  I didn't feel like I was ready to move back yet.

Being in Utah during the fall makes me happy.  I love the cooler weather, and I especially love the colored leaves.  During this past week, I have seen so many pretty leaves, and it has made me grateful to be in Utah.  I love it here.  I love fall.  For right now, I am happy living in Utah.

I love this time of year.  I love November, and I love the entire month leading up to Thanksgiving.  I love how the month of November helps us all realize the things we are thankful for.  Today, I am thankful for the temple.  I had such a peaceful morning yesterday, and was grateful to be in the House of the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment