As many of you know, I am doing an Autism Certification program in Texas for the next two weeks. I arrived safely in Houston last night and was AMAZED at the city. After living in Chicago, I thought I knew what to expect about coming to a new city, but I was completely wrong. Houston is so different than any other city I have ever been to in the sense that there are cars EVERYWHERE!!! I have never seen freeways and traffic like I have seen here (not even in California).
I have driven quite a bit in the past couple of days, and feel so much gratitude for the safety and protection that I have felt. I truly feel watched over when I am alone out in the "real world." I felt it many times when living in London, Chicago, and now as I am in this huge city of Houston, TX. Over the past couple of days, I have felt particularly blessed and watched over.
| the Connections Center - where I will be spending the next couple of weeks |
Today was my first day of classes, and I absolutely loved every minute of it. I loved studying and having discussions about Autism, meeting a lot of great people, and overall, I
really enjoyed my day. I can't wait for the remainder of my training!
Glad you are safe! Good luck with your next week of training, that is so exciting!
ReplyDelete