Last weekend, I had the opportunity to visit my sister and her family in Arizona for her birthday. It felt refreshing to spend time with my sister, and I am grateful for her friendship. I don't have many pictures, but here are a few from the weekend.
"Hey Nicole, let's take one of those pictures of us like this..."
.JPG) |
| yep, she has figured out what a "selfie" is! |
.JPG) |
| Grace taking more selfies |
.JPG) |
| we made my Mom's homemade oatmeal bread |
 |
| yum! |
.JPG) |
| sweet Claire - on the mary-go-round at the mall |
 |
| after Grace's Primary Program - she was darling in it! |
 |
| I love being an aunt! |
While I was visiting, the flu bug was going around their family. I am glad that I was able to be there to help, but it was sad seeing little Clairey so sick. She wasn't feeling great in this last picture right before I left to go home. I had a blast being at the Thomson's house, and I can't wait to see them all again soon!
XO
No comments:
Post a Comment