During the past couple of weeks I have been asked the question of "Are you ready for school to start?" The answer in the back of my head has been, "NO" until this week. I have had an amazing summer, but have felt like I haven't taken advantage of the Utah mountains very much. We went up last weekend with some of our friends to a cabin up at Silverlake in Big Cottonwood Canyon and it felt so nice to be up there. There is nothing like a walk on a cool night up the canyon.
 |
| Dustin is in Jeff's law school class |
 |
| my friend Carly |
 |
| it was beautiful up there! |
 |
| this was the closest I have ever been to a moose |
I love the Utah mountains!
Okay, now I'm ready for school to start...
No comments:
Post a Comment