blue

Monday, July 29, 2013

Finally... WATER WORLD!!

 For the past two summers, Jeff and my brother-in-law Justin have been telling me how much fun Water World is.  I had not been to Denver, and didn't know anything about Water World.  They both explained it to me several times as, "Disneyland, but all water slides."

We stayed with Jeff's Uncle Arnie and Aunt Cathy in their beautiful home in Littleton, CO.  It was fun spending time with some family that we don't see very often - the Arnie and Kathy Gilchrist family, the Marci Stewart family, and Uncle Lee and Aunt Bev.  

Jeff stayed home to work for the first couple days and then flew to meet us for the weekend.  Lyle (Jeff's Dad) stayed home to work, or as he told me, "To provide for all of our trips!"  We missed him on our adventure!
the Davis family - missing Lyle
Rockies Game
we had great seats on the third row!
I'm so lucky to have awesome brother-in-laws
Water World!!
we went with Jeff's cousin Marci and her cute family
Mile High Skyline
the girls
golfing
 Thank you Davis family for a fun week in Denver!!  I am glad to say that I have experienced the greatness of Water World!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you had fun! I'm so jealous of all your fun trips lately!

    ReplyDelete