blue

Saturday, January 12, 2013

our new apartment


After the adventure of getting to Chicago with ALL of our luggage (yes we had 10 bags total--4 checked suitcases, 2 carry-ons, 2 backpacks, my purse, and Jeff's book bag), we finally made it to our apartment!  We are SO happy with our new place.  It is perfect!!







half of the family room

the other half of our family room
our bathroom (split in two rooms)

We live on the 31st floor of this high rise (out of 40 floors total)

For some reason blogging takes me FOREVER.  I swear it always deletes right when I'm finished, or it does something to frustrate me.  I can't make any promises that I'll do this often, but I'll try to post some of our adventures for you to see.

4 comments:

  1. I love the pictures!! Looks like you guys found a great place. Can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing these photos. Looks like you have a nice place to enjoy Chicago for the next few months. Looking forward to sharing your adventures through this blog. Take care and have fun! XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like your all "settled" in. We love the pictures and can't wait to see more of your new home and city. Love the view!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a perfect little memory to have of your temporary home

    ReplyDelete