Since everyone knows that I love to digital scrapbook, I am going to try an experiment... I am going to spend my time scrapbooking our life, and then I'll post them on here.
![]() |
| Saturday Morning |
![]() |
Jeff came home from work today completely beaming and had so much to talk about from his experiences today. His boss and one of the agents from his office took him out to lunch, and he was able to talk and get to know them. I am SO grateful that he loves his new work!


Thank you so much for posting the photos and experiences. I love it. I'm so happy that you both are loving Chicago. I wish I would have loved it when I lived there. I was only 16, however and all I wanted was to be back in Denver with all my friends. You, on the other hand are old enough to appreciate the experience and opportunity this move is affording you. I miss you, but love that Jeff is doing something he loves and know that you will find something fulfilling as well. Love you! XOXOXO
ReplyDelete