Jeff and I were able to spend the weekend in Philadelphia and remember some important places in our U.S. history. We found bus tickets to Philly for $7 each way and couldn't turn down the opportunity. The bus left from Chinatown, NY and stopped in Chinatown, PA. It was quite an adventure!
 |
| our bus |
 |
| The Liberty Bell |
 |
| Independence Hall |
 |
| the close pin |
I think we find every "LOVE" statue
 |
| I feel so grateful for him :) |
We met Matt and Avery Hash for Philly Cheesesteaks at the famous Geno's
.JPG) |
| Matt & Jeff - friends since elementary school |
We, of course, went to a Phillies game
 |
| Besty Ross' House |
 |
| Seeing the Mint was definitely a coin-collector's dream! |
 |
| I am so sad they retired the iron |
Walking down Benjamin Franklin Parkway was absolutely gorgeous. I was blown away with how many museums Philadelphia has! We walked down to the Art Museum where the movie "Rocky" was filmed and walked up the steps.
 |
| Rocky Statue |
We had a wonderful weekend in Philly!
Home, sweet home!
ReplyDelete