blue

Sunday, June 1, 2014

lottery #2

After our long day exploring, Jeff and I decided to stop by the Theater District and see if we could win some Broadway lottery tickets... I can't believe I won the lottery twice in one week. CRAZY!!
We saw the new show "If/Then" staring Idina Menzel. We were on the second row and were really able to enjoy watching Idina Menzel. She has an incredible voice and both her range and voice control is amazing. I would also say that I lost a lot of respect for her though and I would definitely NOT recommend this show to anyone because of the strong language used (I have no tolerance for fowl language).

The story of this musical has left me thinking a lot today. It talks about choices and how each choice effects the outcome of your life. It gave me a lot to think about.

No comments:

Post a Comment