blue

Sunday, April 13, 2014

Houston, TX

This past week was spring break for me so I headed off to a RDI training in Houston, TX. I spend all week down there and found it really insightful! Being down there was a reassurance to me that RDI is a career that I want to continue to pursue. I absolutely love it! I love how it makes such a difference to the family unit as a whole. It is an amazing remediation program to help families who have a child on the Autism Spectrum. If you know any families who have a child on the Autism Spectrum, please send them my way! I'd love to help them!
I love the view out of an airplane window
I want to give a HUGE thank you to the McKay family for letting me stay with them again. My cousin Jessica is an amazing mom to her four children, and being in her house inspires me to be a better person. One day, I hope to run an organized household like she does!

I have realized that I absolutely love staying with family members who live out of state. I always leave feeling that I was able to get to know them even better. I love it! Both Jeff and I are so blessed to have wonderful immediate and extended families!

No comments:

Post a Comment