Happy 2014!! Today is the "new" beginning for the year 2014. I ALWAYS love the chance to reflect on my life and set goals for the future. First I want to look at the highlights of our past year...
2013
1. moved to Chicago
2. road tripped to Nauvoo, IL
3. lived in a big city
4. Jeff's internship at Octagon Baseball
5. worked outside of Utah (a goal of mine)
6. Jeff became a Sports Agent & started his own company - Diamante Baseball
7. Water World in Denver, CO
8. Jeff started his 2nd year of law school at BYU
9. International Balloon Festival in Albuquerque, NM
10. I started my RDI Certification Program in Houston, TX
11. I started my own Autism consulting company - Nicole Davis Consulting
12. beach house in San Diego, CA
Wow! We have had an amazing year in 2013. We feel so blessed.
We wish you all the best this upcoming year, and can't wait to see what 2014 brings us.
How fun to look back on all of the wonderful things you guys did in 2013!! Wow. What a great year!!!
ReplyDelete