blue

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

brother ski day

Just in case you're wondering, I am fully aware that ski pictures are taking over my blog. I'm sorry if it gets boring, but it is so fun for me to remember this time in our lives. Being busy with work and school, we love to slip away to the mountains any chance we get. Skiing is such a wonderful time for us to be together because we are enjoying excercise, the beautiful scenery, and mostly because it allows us time to be together. Although I love skiing very much, the drive to the resort (30 minutes to an hour) and the chairlift rides have become my absolute favorites.

Last weekend we were able to ski with one of my brothers and both of Jeff's brothers. Sadly we missed my older brother Jimmy.
Spencer (my younger brother) - me - Jeff - Jordan (Jeff's youngest brother) - Justin (Jeff's other younger brother)
I feel so lucky to be able to ski as much as we do.

No comments:

Post a Comment