blue

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Arizona

 My favorite part about being a teacher is having the summer off!!!!  Okay, maybe not my favorite part, but it is pretty nice.  I love having a break from long work days, and luckily I get to choose when and how much I work during the summer!

My school got out for the summer on June 5th, so naturally I booked a flight the morning of June 6th to visit my sister in Arizona.  They recently bought a house, so the timing worked out perfectly that I could be there to help them move in, and also just to play.
I made it!!
swimming with "Fish Thomson" as she calls herself
I couldn't get enough of her... seriously darling.
Claire
she loves buckles
always looking at me when I was sitting in the middle back by the girls
Claire and her Brown Bear
washing our feet after a long day of moving
who doesn't love an arcade?
Bahama Bucks
Flying home over the Grand Canyon.  Anyone want to play a trip there with me?
 After I landed when I turned on my phone I had a Voicemail from Grace saying, "Hi Nicole, I can't wait until you can to come another day to our house again and again and again.  And that was really fun for you to stay at my house a really long time..." (word for word --I saved it).  I love being an aunt.

I hope to go visit again soon!!

2 comments:

  1. So fun! Being an aunt is great! And so is Bahama Bucks... yum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We loved having you here!! Can't wait to see you soon. Thanks for all your help! We love and miss you

    ReplyDelete