blue

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Welcome Home Jordan!!

Last Friday was an exciting day for the Davis family.  Jordan returned home from the Rome Italy Mission after two quick years.  
the whole crew waiting for him to get home
I got to hold the "girly" sign
Watching Jordan get home seriously felt like a movie...
running - he spotted Raelene
dropped his bags (yep, they broke)
he made it!!
the complete Davis family
me with the boys
  Being at the airport was so much fun!!  I love missionaries.  Jeff thinks I am crazy because I am the girl who always waves, and sometimes even honks when passing by missionaries.  I am so grateful for all of their hard work.  I know that being on a mission is much harder than I know, but I can't wait for the day that Jeff and I get to serve a mission.  It's pretty sad to say, but sometimes I feel like I am counting down the days until it is our turn.

Welcome home Jordan, it's nice to have you back!

3 comments:

  1. Yay!! So happy to know about this! Also, cutest coming home missionary reaction ever to see his momma! Love this... It's so fun you were able to capture it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how fun! These are great pictures

    ReplyDelete
  3. Got to love those missionaries! How fun to have him home. Makes me excited for Spencer to come home.

    ReplyDelete