blue

Sunday, March 24, 2013

Picasso Exhibit

This weekend, we have had beautiful weather!!  It is still very cold here, but I love the sunshine.  Friday night was my school Art Show, and then we went out to dinner with my work after.  We went to a Mexican restaurant, and it is now our favorite restaurant that we have eaten at here (in Jeff's words, "This is authentic.  Probably the best Mexican food I've had... in a long time at least"). 

 Saturday morning I woke up to Jeff sneaking in with Starbucks hot chocolate (my favorite) and a cinnamon roll from a nearby bakery.  It was such a yummy treat after a busy week, he sure knows how to take care of me!  

During the day, we went to the Art Institute of Chicago.  They have a Picasso exhibit that is open right now, and it was such a treat to walk through an Art Museum.  I felt like I was back in Europe again.
the building is HUGE
Monet has always been my favorite
the Picasso exhibit
after, we walked around Millennium Park

3 comments:

  1. You guys have too much fun :) I want to see pics from your school art show too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun!! What a perfect day

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute that he "snuck" you such a tasty breakfast! That's so thoughtful... looks like fun!

    ReplyDelete