blue

Sunday, March 1, 2015

a glimpse of february

We had such a wonderful February! With this new little addition in our family, we haven't been able to go skiing, but it hasn't kept us away from the ski resorts. Whether it's for breakfast, lunch, or the seafood buffet, it is always a fun outing to go up to Deer Valley and enjoy the beautiful snow.
Deer Valley Ski Lodge


The Seafood Buffet with the Davis Family 

Grandma & Grandpa Davis

I had a fun birthday dinner with the Lindsley family


Grandpa & Grammy
we love our family of three!


With the beautiful "spring" weather that we have had in February, we have enjoyed introducing Will to the golf course.
doesn't everyone take their month old baby to the golf course?!

I guess Will thinks golfing is boring 


I am so grateful for hobbies that Jeff and I can enjoy together!

Here are some of my favorite pictures of our little babe from this month:


always stretching
Will is becoming very active and hardly holds still when he's awake!



I love when he's all swaddled up
We have had such a fun month together. Every day, week, and month makes me love being a mom even more. We feel blessed in so many ways and love our family of three!

No comments:

Post a Comment