We have had so much fun over these past few weeks having Will here with our family. He brings so much joy to Jeff and I, and I can't imagine our life without him. Here is a glimpse of what our life has been like this past month:
Sorry for the overload of pictures - I'm "that" mom
 |
| Grammy giving him his first sponge bath at home |
 |
| "officially" meeting our Lindsley cousins (Erin's kids) |
 |
| Will and I just lay on the floor "talking" to each other for hours during the day |
 |
| working on our jaundice |
 |
| Will's hands always seem to find his face |
 |
| or maybe he just loves to pose for a glamor shot! |
 |
| Jeff constantly thinks that he needs "kisses" from Will |
 |
| help! what am I supposed to do with ALL of this hair?! |
 |
| time, please SLOW DOWN! |
 |
| ready for the Super Bowl |
We are LOVING this 60 degrees weather in January. We live in Utah, don't we?! Our daily walks are currently my favorite! We just bundle up, and head out!
Meeting Grandma Curtis was such a treat. She just held Will for the longest time and kept saying, "Isn't he just a miracle?" It was definitely a moment that I will always remember.
 |
| like father, like son - already watching sporting events together |
"Mom, stop taking pictures of me!" I seriously, can't help it.
I am LOVING this new "mom life." It seriously is the best!
No comments:
Post a Comment