blue

Friday, September 5, 2014

our labor day weekend

We had such a wonderful Labor Day weekend this year! Knowing that we were going to my parent's cabin, I had been looking forward to this long 4-day weekend for many weeks. We started off our weekend at Swiss Days up in Midway.

Then we continued our beautiful drive up to the cabin. The cabin is where I have a big chunk of my childhood memories with my family and extended family. I have always loved being up in the mountains. This year, it was definitely my kind of vacation - lots of relaxation, walks, yummy food, and spending time with my family.
I love being able to share one of my favorite vacation places with Jeff
it's always beautiful walking around the pond
what would the cabin be without our favorite swing?
all weekend I just felt happy

fishing the provo river
We hiked Nobletts and it was beautiful!
my nieces LOVE Jeff
 Thanks to my mom and dad for all of their hard work, we had such a fun Labor Day weekend up at the cabin. We loved being able to spend time with all of you, but missed Spencer up there. Sadly, I didn't get any pictures from Sunday when Jimmy, Annie, and baby James joined us up there. When we were packing up to go home, Jeff told me that he felt like we had stayed at an "all inclusive" all weekend because of the amount of yummy food we ate. We aren't used to three homemade meals a day! It was a dream!

No comments:

Post a Comment