blue

Saturday, May 24, 2014

moving day

Jeff accepted an internship in New York City with Major League Baseball. He will be working in the legal department of the Office of the Commissioner (the headquarters of MLB). I am so proud of him for working hard in law school and also very grateful for the opportunities that have been presented to us. We are excited for the adventure that we have ahead of us this summer in Manhattan and can't wait to experience it together! We feel blessed.
Jeff and I decided to box up our entire house and put it in storage for the summer. We are grateful for all of the amazing friends and family that we had helping us during our move. We truly have incredible friends, thank you to all of you who helped us!
Chito Capunay
Michelle Capunay
JD & Rachel Whitaker
our storage unit was VERY full
 Moving was a huge success. I am so grateful for all of the packing and moving that Jeff did for us. We cannot wait for this fun adventure we have ahead of us!

1 comment:

  1. I HATE moving. I'm sitting here with all of my boxes trying to avoid it. I'm impressed with all your moving. Think about moving to Houston next, okay?

    ReplyDelete