The week we moved back to Utah was the same week that my sister Erin was packing up to move to Arizona. Perfect timing, right? I didn't think so. We enjoyed spending as much time as we could with the Thomson family until they left. The night before they were moving, Jeff and I decided that we were going to tag along with them for their weekend in St. George. It was a great choice because we had a fun-filled weekend!
 |
| I love St. George |
 |
| "Hey Nicole..." -- I love playing with her |
 |
| the Thomson family |
 |
| my Dad had work in St. George so we all decided to join him on his business trip! |
 |
| both girls love their Uncle Jeff |
 |
| Claire was asleep |
We had a great weekend with my family, but missed Jimmy and Annie on this spontaneous St. George get-a-way. We are excited for the Thomson family as they start this new adventure in
their lives, and we can't wait to visit them in Arizona!
Love those pictures!! Yes, we were sad Jimmy and Annie couldn't come. I want Copies of those! Yes, that was Crummy timing! Can't wait to see you soon!
ReplyDelete